Experience Leadership has four goals:
- To empower emerging leaders to maximize their potential through improving their leadership skills
- To develop leaders who with the capacity to handle the complexities of our ever growing diverse communities
- To prepare emerging leaders to understand their unique motivations, talents, and capacity to lead
- To increase the impact to already existing leaders and focus their talents to improve both local and global communities through social innovation
Experience Leadership Training Model
- Leadership Method – Experiential: This curriculum involves teaching to multiple intelligences through experiential education, including simulations with affective, cognitive and kinesthetic approaches.
- Leadership Development – Content: We use the best of both historical and contemporary insights of leadership theory and practice.
- Leadership Goal – Service: We believe that the highest calling in leadership i service so all acquired leadership should be used to better serve humanity.?
- Leadership Diversity – Awareness: Our approach to leadership development does not ignore potential cultural conflicts, but seeks to empower leaders to steer through difficult waters.